PRIMI is the cluster of companies and professional organisations in the creative and digital creation industries (audio-visual, cinema, animation, digital communication, videogames, web and mobile content and services), in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region.
PRIMI’s three main tasks are:
- Assisting economic development and promoting the professionalization of companies ;
- Supporting the emergence and the structuring of innovative projects, exploring new economic models technologies or creations ;
- Encouraging synergies between resources and skills in the region.
Positioning and strategy
PRIMI (Regional Internet Multimedia Image Agency) for the creative and digital creation industries is a development tool for designers, producers and the whole of the value chain of the creative and digital creation industries in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region.
PRIMI’s ambition is to make the Provence-Alpes-Côte-D’Azur region one of Europe’s most dynamic regions in the creative sector, by creating’s strong added value, new forms of employment and high economic growth in the region.
PRIMI have fixed itself several targets to achieve this goal:
- The convergence and development of the region’s offer both economically, creatively and innovatively.
- Assist regional businesses to develop projects, and structuring future regional middle market companies.
- Enhance skills, employment and research; anchor the notion of creative R&D in the region.
- Extend the regional companies’ markets especially internationally.
PRIMI’s strategy: 360° support for audio-visual, cinema, videogame, multimedia, communication, e-culture and e-tourism companies.
Beyond a strategy, PRIMI considers the transmedia narrative to be an overall approach and methodology for an action which is “part of the Agency’s DNA”. PRIMI’s goal is to help all digital creation professionals reach the e-culture and e-tourism markets by encouraging the use of new methods of creation, production and publication of digital content and services, which are a reflection of contemporary media convergence. The notions of multi-platforms, multi channels, new financing models or the problem of implicating different publics are major challenges for all professionals today, from creation to marketing.